Pioneer 2000

Pioneer 2000
Posted on: 30.12.2013 by Ilene Secker
hey guys, here's my setup. I started with a Hercules RMX and then moved onto the pioneer 2000 setup. It's a great setup but i'm finding myself never playing with it. I really thought i'd like dj'n since i've always messed around with music while growing up, but maybe i'm just too busy, i dunno. Either way, here it is, i'm trying to decide whether or not i wanna sell it. I know once it's gone, that's when i'll wanna play with it.

2x CDJ 2000
1x DJM 2000
Marathon case

EDIT: I'm trying to add pictures but i keep getting a red icon when adding a pic. Can someone help?

Lavon Voudrie
pshh hell id love to buy that setup. to most kid djs who cant afford more than a pricey in the box controller that setup is a dream down the road
Ilene Secker
Originally Posted by jamamerican
make them smaller
Here's an attempt sending it from my phone, hope this works
Ilene Secker
hey guys, here's my setup. I started with a Hercules RMX and then moved onto the pioneer 2000 setup. It's a great setup but i'm finding myself never playing with it. I really thought i'd like dj'n since i've always messed around with music while growing up, but maybe i'm just too busy, i dunno. Either way, here it is, i'm trying to decide whether or not i wanna sell it. I know once it's gone, that's when i'll wanna play with it.

2x CDJ 2000
1x DJM 2000
Marathon case

EDIT: I'm trying to add pictures but i keep getting a red icon when adding a pic. Can someone help?

Gudrun Ferniza
I will trade you my small setup for it.
Latoria Kavulich
added pic to your original post mate. good stuff
Petra Arra
store it in a place where you will miss it. I once lend my cousin my guitar, then I wanted to play the guitar. ended up with 2 guitars to play with. same with my first controller, sold it to get a turntable, then missed using the controller because of its portability and ended up getting the s2 mk 2

or sell it to get a cheap controller that you can keep for when time comes you want to play again.
Jon Raffi
Yeah sounds great.
Ilene Secker
Originally Posted by jamamerican
make them smaller
Here's an attempt sending it from my phone, hope this works
Gudrun Ferniza
make them smaller

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan