Reply to Question about modifiers for remix deck pages (Maschine mk1)

Question about modifiers for remix deck pages (Maschine mk1)
Hey all,

I'm pretty ecstatic over the fact NI finally released functionality for the remix decks. Now my Maschine will start to get some more love.

I'm not a complete n00b at mapping, but I'm running into some issues with Modifiers and I'm not exactly sure how this works.

So I am trying to map the 4 pages worth of remix slots to the pads on my Maschine. I would like the buttons (Scene, Pattern, Pad Mode, and Navigate) to the left of the pads to navigate the pages, and also to use as setting the modifiers for which pads should be triggered.

I have read the tutorials on using two INs and setting them opposite to one another to create a toggle. What I don't understand is how to have it so that when I press one of the other buttons, it toggles off the other modifier. Not sure if that makes sense, but for example, lets say I'm currently viewing page 1. That button I would like to be lit up with the LED and have page 1 in focus. Then when I press the button for page 2, I want the LED for page 1 to turn off, and that modifier to go to 0 and for the page 2 modifier to go to 1.

Does that make sense? I've been searching for hours on various community s and youtube videos and can't seem to sort out how to make this happen. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great. I'm happy to share my final mapping with the rest of the community once its finished.

also sometimes it seems to take two button presses to get the modifier to turn on.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy