Reply to Traktor TSI file management

Traktor TSI file management
I picked up my copy of Traktor a week ago, I've put great effort into reading the user manual and now I am creating a mapping for my BCR2000.

The most compelling and greatest feature of Traktor is without a doubt the flexibility of its mappings, and yet it is Traktor's most infuriating, insulting and frustrating feature because of the way users are forced to manage and edit mappings exclusively by means of the mouse.

Currently it is impossible to re-use sections of existing mappings, or to merge two mappings. Everything must be done click-by-click, instead of using a simple, human-readable, plain-text file that anyone could edit in Notepad.

Now, being able to modify a couple of mappings quickly from the GUI is fine, but the again the mappings table isn't searchable, whereas a plain text file is.

The current state of affairs inhibits experimentation, and I refuse to believe that NI force themselves to create mappings the way we are forced to do. Essentially, they probably have a plain-text to TSI converter. So when can we have it?

Surely Ean and all the other gurus round here are with me on this one, yes/no?
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy