Reply to hercules rmx or steel + audio 2 dj

hercules rmx or steel + audio 2 dj
Hello, I'm soon going to be purchasing my first djing gear . Just a controller for now. My budget is about $300(maybe 350). I want to mix hardcore, dnb, dubstep, hard dance, electro and trance(surely I'll become more specified once I get further into the game, but for now, all of those genres interest me). For now, I'll pretty much just be a bedroom dj, occasionally playing live for others, but once I get better I definitely want to play gigs.

I've used VDJ quite a bit in the past, but will probably use Traktor once I get the gear since I hear its quite a bit better

I was first pretty set on the rmx, since it's gotten good reviews based upon the price. However, then I heard that perhaps a built in sound card isn't the best option. So I'm wondering would it be better to get a hercules rmx or hercules steel plus audio 2 dj, seeing as how both options are of very similar prices? Or is there another controller/combo that would be a better option for me? I'm open to buying used gear if it's a good deal.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy