Reply to The making of a laptop stand.... The Nonstand

The making of a laptop stand.... The Nonstand
I was wandering to make a super easy to use laptop stand wich let me pass the cables under my laptop and keep it far away from spilled drinks... also portability its a must and the "easy to assembly" factor needs to be a priority....

So in a moment of enlightment I remember that I have a degree on architecture and design... and this is what I get... The Nonstand

This are the 3d images of the project so when i get a prototype im gonna update it.

The idea its a ribbed structure with hinges for easy assembly, its a ribbed structure to let you laptop fans breath and also have some rubber parts to keep your laptop on its place, the holes on the ribs allow you to pass through the cables of your usb stuff a

Unassembled looks like this, and de idea that this also havea small bag to keep it safe during transportation

This is the green rubber and black plastic version... to add some color and style to the stand

A version with some flashy graphics...

and of course a aluminum version wich looks super professional and sturdy...

Im gonna keep you updated on how is it goin with this DIY project... till then.... tell me what you believe!!!
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy