Reply to Help setting up my configuration

Help setting up my configuration
Hi everyone fellas, i have a very important question. About 2 years ago i bought a simple hercules dj control mp3 e2, but just recently i got really interested in scratching and i practice 4-5 hours per day, so im pretty serious about it now! The problem is that scratching with my control mp3 e2 jogwheel is not a real fulfilling experience, you know what i mean... so id really like to buy some timecode and start scratching "for real". I've read various things online but i only found tutorials for connecting the timecode to a soundcard and a mixer, but i dont want to buy a mixer! I just need one single timecode (i can route it to various decks in virtual dj). So, my question is, Can i use the timecode with the internal mixer (the one that i can control with what i already have, my dj control mp3 e2)? If yes i would just need to buy the timecode and an usb sound card right? BTW i have a realtek 5.1 surround system, so cant i just buy the timecode and connect it to my system withouth an usb soundcard? I really have no idea, it's complex for a newbe
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy