Reply to Live play back with F1 vs Maschine.

Live play back with F1 vs Maschine.
I need some opinions here concerning aforementioned kit in the thread title.

I've started to use maschine for creating loops/one shots and playing them back live on an input through on my S4.

Now, i love the fact that with Maschine you can tap out a beat and stuff as it comes into your head. Using it live in conjunction with traktor however i find it to be quite 'clunky' switching between the two. Having Maschine and traktor running and switching between the two on the same screen can be pretty awkward sometimes.

Is there an optimal set up that allows the Maschine to be used live (i was believeing an Ipad as a secondary screen to view maschine whilst using traktor with the mac) that im missing?

OR

Is an F1 possibly a better option that would obviously allow me to playback loops and material i've arranged beforehand with the Maschine. Iv'e tried using my MF3D to some effect, but found it's use quite limited with the volume faders for cutting bits out and the like.

Reason being, i'd really like to add a bit more of a live edge to my mixes, and dont want to drop a couple of hundred pounds on an F1, if i can achieve an equal result with maschine, all things considered.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy