Reply to g4v vs vci-400 vs vci-380 vs s2 vs s4

g4v vs vci-400 vs vci-380 vs s2 vs s4
I am trying to decide what's the best controller I should get. A little about myself, I have a day job, and will never be a real dj, lets just get that out of the way. This is a hobby for me, and if I get any good at it, MAYBE I'll dj for my friends and that's it. I have messed less than 1 hour on vdj home edition, and traktor pro 2, a lot more on ableton live (but man, ableton was simply the wrong path) And is starting to learn that ableton may not be my best interest for FUN. I have a lunchpad after seeing youtube videos, but turns out it's not all that cracked out to be (since you have to know live pretty well to do what most videos on youtube do). I do not play any instrument, nor have time to set up sounds for live for it, and live is also very expensive, so I don't believe I'll be using it as a drum pad. I do like effects, and lots of it, I enjoy harder music such as hard techno, hardcore, freeform, trance, hard trance, and hard house.

from what I have gathered so far, I was going to wait for g4v release, then buy that with traktor pro 2, until i read a lot of good reviews on vci-380, that's when i am second guessing myself. what would you guys recommend for someone like me?

btw, the more i read and learn the more i am shifting my price point up higher... anyone else?
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy