Reply to ns7 II gear lust

ns7 II gear lust
lord have mercy I want this controller!

NS7II_Ortho_Media_CMYK-620x335.jpg

massive and heavy as fark fo sho but its really got everything covered as far as I can see, believeing would be happy with ma vci380 for portability and this for 'luggability'

am currently fighting a losing mental battle to not go for this, potential cons so far as I see them:
- been years since I lugged anything around (in an out of a car), now i'm in a city on a bike and wondering if its feasible to lug this in a magma bag or something... guess people are doing the 15kg or so already with the old ns7...
- No dedicated controls for SDJ's SP6 but I would be happy just routing it to a whole channel (Channel 1/2/3 track decks + 4 for sampler)
- capacitive knobs look cool but hope they are thick enough and have a good feel
- no led track position indicator like the 380 (but hey, its got real platters!)
- SDJ is still shithouse when it comes to dealing with itunes integration/big libraries on my PC laptop (as in doesn't work), but i'm still loving it even with a reduced library size and the hassle to maintain two of 'em

Just look at these (Brazilian?) dudes cutting it up... looks like fuuuuuuuun:
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy