Reply to X1+z1

X1+z1
I tend to play at a lot of house parties and sometimes I do not have the ability to increase the output level of my twitch.

It has been a problem once or twice but it is not a problem I want to deal with anymore. I started looking at other controllers.

I need an ultra lightweight setup, plastic construction is a must. Seeing as I already have an X1 mk1 for my DVS setup at home, after some believeing I decided to take a gamble on the Z1.

After having used it for a evening I have to say that this Z1+X1 combo is a match made in heaven.

Lightweight, USB powered, decent volume output. I never really did any manual beatmatching with the twitch anyway. I found rotary pitch control to be completely unintuitive and pretty useless, may as well just press the sync button because turning a knob while looking a the bpm read out is about as skilful.

The biggest loss is the performance pads but I believe if I invested in an F1 it would make up for that. I did a size comparison and basically X1+Z1+F1 is the same size as a twitch.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy