Reply to New VOXOA M70 VDJ/TRAKTOR mixer worth taking a look at!

New VOXOA M70 VDJ/TRAKTOR mixer worth taking a look at!
hey lads and ladettes,

I'm DJ from New Zealand, and I'm living in China. I see a lot of really, really crap DJ gear on a daily basis... (no really... its really crap lol.)

BUT, once and a while I find some gems, Like the new M70.

I was buying some gear for the Skullcandy office when I came across the Voxoa brand. They are a company that operate out of HongKong, and they make OEM products for a bunch of other very popular European and USA brands that a lot of you already own.

I liked some of their up-and-coming projects and they seemed to be serious about making quality, serious pro gear.
They asked me to review some of the new gear and give them feedback, and I must say I will be looking forward to some great new stuff coming from these guys.
Their gear is aimed at the mid-market range... not cheap crap, not rip-off expensive, but quality, affordable and professional features and build.

So, the M70. Its a basic 2 channel mixer suitable for scratch DJ's.
The key thing is that it has a bunch of midi controls all over it (a bit like the Pio. DJM-T1) and can be used with Traktor pro or VDJ.

Great for us creative controllerists!

Anyway... they let me borrow this mixer for a few gigs and it was great to use. I recommend it! so I will post it here.
i don't want to give my demo unit back yet!.. but I am testing out their C60 traktor scratch controller/mixer next.

The downside! Oh yea... if you want to buy one they currently do not sell in stores on the US or UK due to their contracts with the other dj gear brands... however there are some popping up private sale on-line (ebay etc...)
If anyone is interested let me now .. I am considering taking advantage of my discounted price and selling a few my self... but only if you guys are keen to check them out.

http://www.voxoa-pro.com/products.ph...kind=12&pid=78
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy