Reply to Denon Mc3000

Denon Mc3000
Hey everyone

How does everyone find the Denon Mc3000? I'm buying my first controller, and my primary goal is to reach a club level as a resident (and yes, I know how much work, dedication, patience, and a persistent attitude it requires). I have been leaning towards the numtrack pro, as I've heard it's the perfect beginners controller. My only gripe is that, I'm not interested in buying a beginners controller. I know that mastering the basics is absolutely crucial and if not, a complete must in order to progress. I'm interested in buying a controller which can be used as a semi professional level, if that makes any sense. A controller that offers something above and beyond a beginners controller could present.

I have been believeing about the Denon Mc3000, I made a thread on the general section regarding what controller to get, and a couple of users has mentioned the Denon Mc3000.

My question is, for it's price (419 on ebay), will it be what I'm looking for? A controller I can progress with in an extended duration, rather then a controller that'll get me through the basics, forcing me to buy yet another piece of gear in order to match the higher level mechanics.

I've also been believeing about the S2, which I know has it's foot on the doorway of a more professional level, however the price tag is a bit too steep.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy