Reply to Maschine MK2?

Maschine MK2?
Hey!

So i've been looking at this thing with MIDI-controllers and DJ-mixers for quite a while.. One day i wanted numark mixtrack pro another day i wanted maschine mk2.

If im right, DJ-mixers is basically that you put on songs and mix them, and MIDI-cotrollers you can make beats and perform them live, and you can have music on and mix to that aswell?

Basically I want to make beats and songs at home, and when I for example have made a beat, i could perform it live, or just put on music and mix to that like on a dj-mixer (is that possible). Because then I could basically use the Maschine for DJ/performing at small parties, and I could make beats at home.

What I mean with songs is:https://soundcloud.com/lil-phil97/th...i-g-sky-is-the (if you can see)
He made beat in the beginning and then he put on the song where B.I.G sings and makes beats to that, so he could basically just sit and do nothing while the song plays and mix to that if he want right? And when that is done he takes on another song? Explain/correct me if im wrong.

Is the maschine MK2 right for me? (It always gets messy when im trying to explain this, i got it clearly in my head but cant expalin it so well).

I saw the maschine studio but its a bit expensive :P

And how is it with the sound, If i would have connect my maschine to the laptop in the kitchen, where does the sond come from?
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy