Reply to Just spit balling here but what if there were a DJTT school...

Just spit balling here but what if there were a DJTT school...
I was believeing about this the other day when some people asked me about djing and I just told them to check out the DJTT blog and community s. Then I came to realize that there are a ton of resources online, youtube, djtt, digitaldjtips, but finding the information you want when starting is so cluttered and difficult. If someone were to say I use to dj back in the day on vinyl but have no idea about software and mapping. I really want to learn, of course I would send them here but then what? Tell them to dig around, or search the community and ask? I mean you all know how derailed topics can get on the community . Of course Mad Zach and DJTT staff and contributors really help with tons of great content, but its not organized in any ways. Many times we also assume or readers have all that knowledge built prior with ableton or traktor or whatever. Everyday we get someone on the community asking the easy questions only to get ridiculed off by some not helpful members, or directed in a very aggressive way to the search button. Why not just have a section dedicated to learning?

I guess my thought were say a dedicated tutorial section with staff updates that are categorized with curriculums. It would start out small probably with articles and tutorials already uploaded by staff. Then say there would be additionally courses that would be uploaded by users, and of course ranked. DJTT tutorial might guide say the beat matching section with a simple beat matching video, but then user would upload their tips and tricks. This would go from beginner all the way to advanced or pro fitting neatly into sections. There would even be a buying gear section, hooking it up section, trouble shooting section. Bad content would be down voted until removed, and good content would go up. Eventually it would get into neat tricks and tips that people do with their gear but to start out the basics is needed. Hell it could even go to legit courses held online for medium to advanced learning that could even eventually be paid for courses paying out the instructor and DJTT. This could especially work well for people who can't afford to do dubspot, but just want some instruction on a particular topic.

Anyways thats what I was believeing about last evening , maybe its a bit ambitious but I believe it would help the community grow immensely. Help budding djs learn faster and easier, and also get DJTT huge exposure to the new young audience.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy