Reply to New to DJing and have a question about phrasing and beat matching

New to DJing and have a question about phrasing and beat matching
Hi, I've tried the Traktor Iphone app and like the way it not only automatically matches the beats of two songs but also matches the phrasing (similar to what Ableton does if I warp correctly).

My question is: Will Tracktor 2.6.2 (demo) do the same thing and can I turn this feature on? Traktor 2.6.2 will beat match fine and it seems to find the first downbeat but it won't phrase match. By phrase matching I mean if song 1 is on the 2nd beat (and the sync buttons are enabled on both tracks) and I press play on song two, Traktor does not hold out on playing the 2nd song until the 1st beat of the next bar on song one--instead it starts song two right away making the songs phrasing out of sync. for example when song 1 is playing the 3rd beat of a bar song two is playing the 4th beat.

I hope I'm making sense here. I just want to know how to make traktor 2.6.2 demo act like the iphone traktor app and ableton in regards to beat matching and phrase matching of two songs. thanks for your help, i've been trying to figure this out for over a week!
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy