Reply to Buying non-DJ Windows Laptop - Advice Needed.

Buying non-DJ Windows Laptop - Advice Needed.
Ok I know this guy and he has this weird rash on his penis, it's not me it's my mate.... joking.

Genuinely my sister needs a new PC laptop. Let's start here with IT HAS TO BE WINDOWS and it cannot be a MAC.
Anyone that posts about Parallels or a Window partition will be ignored. Stick to the brief.

She's in the UK and wants a reliable and cheapish laptop that she for general surfing, pictures, home movie storage, music, watching DVDS etc.

Believe it or not she's a senior systems analyst at one of the UK's biggest television/phone/internet providers but has no idea what is on the market cus she just uses works systems and I am useless cus I havent bought a Win box in nearly 15 years.

I know she should avoid Toshiba from what I have read on the NI community (obvs she wont be running Traktor) and Dell are shite in my own experience.

I hear you guys talk about Asus quite a lot and Lenovo.

She doesnt need 8 billion GB ram or an i276 processor she just wants a reliable laptop that is of a current mid-high standard. She prefers a 17" though.

She is trying to avoid the typical PC World bloated laptop that comes with a free desk, printer, camera and student.

She just wants a decent Win laptop but these days that seems like a tough ask as the market is flooded with bundles and packages.

You are the guys to ask.

So please keep it Win, keep it realistic
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy