Reply to Itunes and music.

Itunes and music.
I have a question for the Itunes users. I want to start off by saying I hate Itunes with a passion. Have not used it in years. I recently broke my android phone only 2 weeks after getting it. That being said, I was not due for an upgrade so I had to use my wifes hand-me-down Iphone 4s. Im so used to having music on me at all times that I had to break down, hook up to Itunes and transfer some music. So this is the first time Im putting any music in Itunes. I tunes askes me where my music resides. I point it to the "music" folder where all of my stuff is very organized. Itunes begins to import everything.

That is where shit goes way wrong. Itunes actually takes all the MP3s out of the folders I had it in, makes a million folders itself (You know how it makes a new folder if the artist collaborated with someone else) and scatters the MP3s everywhere in a different location. Is there any way for me to tell Itunes to put my music back where it took it from? Im kind of a nazi when it comes to how well my music is organized. I have spent countless hours making sure it is clean and now in one swoop Itunes and messed my whole library up...

Help...

/Rant
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy