Reply to studiosurfing

studiosurfing
Hey guys, i want to introduce you my method of traveling the world, gaining new audience and gaining production experience. It's all about two strangers, producing together and promoting each other.

There are two parties that need to come together to make a studiosurf happen. The host and the traveller.

-What does the traveller?
The traveller wants to visit another city but doesn't want to make a complete unproductive trip. He posts here where he goes and maybe one or two tracks defining his sound to find a host.

-What does the host?
The host offers a traveller (with matching sound) a place to stay (if needed) and of course a studio for production. A good host of course could also show the traveller the city and they could both go out for a clubevening to get some inspiration.

-WHY SHOULD YOU DO A STUDIOSURF?
-travellers can see the world for less money, because they have a place to stay.
-it is a great way to gain audience, since to track which you both produced together will be promoted by both.
-every producer has a different workflow, there is always something to learn
-you could also swap gigs
-you will maybe make the best friend of your lifetime

Just post here where you want to go or where you can offer a place to stay AND a at least a track of yours. Look around in this thread if you look for somebody and get into contact.

The platform swapdjs tries to establish a platform for this service but is still in beta, but maybe you want to check that one too. http://beta.swapdjs.com/

PS: My original post, i'm searching right now:

My planned destinations are London (again ^^) in january and amterdam something around march.

I'm a DJ/Producer from Frankfurt, Germany.

Here my most recent track, but if you are interested check my profile:
https://soundcloud.com/official-amaru/never-let-me-go

PS: i would also love to do some hiphop.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy