Reply to website for loops, samples, packs, user generated.

website for loops, samples, packs, user generated.
Lets get straight to it. This year i finally have some time to build another new website for music.
I have attempted to do this one before but never had the time to really get down to getting it full scale.
This year (starting toevening in another screen while i type this message) i start building a website containing

Loops and Samples and one shots, hits, of all types that someone would need to create say
a sound pack or even just a place they would like to go to and find in one location, royalty free, audio to use in a full scale production of their own.
Not to mention Project files for programs like Sonar (Cakewalk) and Fruity Loops (Image-Line)

Yes there are sites abound on the net with some things like this but sometimes one falls short for the user, and they search on. I do have to admit that as time goes on with the website, much material available for download will be more and more user generated. So its not just me, my staff, and the djs on my radio station that would supply the audio within the sites pages. It would also be YOU, the members of the site.

So why am i posting this?
Simple really. I realized a long time ago that when building any website where content becomes user generated, its ALWAYS best to get a discussion going from the very same type of people who would be using the site. And in that discussion, many new ideas can be sparked, resulting in many new features being made available.

I can put together a slamming website in a heartbeat, but its just going to be considered CRAZY HOT just by me and thats not fair.

So here is my question folks (cant believe i just used that work a second time this year!)

Reply below and lets diiscuss what youd like to find in the site.
Also, give out YOUR ideas on how it would be organized.

for example:
Downloading only by members access

Uploading only by members access (But youll need specific approval to upload) so here the admin needs to assign you as an AUTHOR to the website.

All uploads must be approved before going public (to avoid spamming, hidden links, and non legit audio / info)

Uploads can be:
drums
Hats
Cymbals
Rhythms

and so on but the really good thing is........ a single user can do simultaneous uploads (3 -4 -5 sounds at a time)
After the user uploads, they can edit their own upload to assign them to the appropriate category of sound (drums, hats, etc)

The files would include flash / html5 mp3 players so you can hear the audio before downloading it.

welll what do you believe so far?
I have a few ideas on the types of articles to include in a site like this, but i want to broaden it so id like to hear from you as well. Articles anyone?.........

Something like this im not sure id like to have a user community in but one thing for sure is

SOCIAL NETWORKING CONNECTIVITY:
Each AUTHOR for the site, when they supply a new upload, it would automatically send a link to their Facebook page as an example.
Same applies for Twitter.
Same applies for SoundCloud

ok so how we looking so far?
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy