Reply to Zandatsu Soirees' first set of proper decks.

Zandatsu Soirees' first set of proper decks.
After two years of going from MIDI controllers to DVS to CDs I finally found something that fits all my needs.
2 (hopefully 3 someday) CDJ 900s, X1 Mk.1, some M-Audio AV-80s I got for $150 on sale and my MBP 15 inch.
Not pictured is some random controllers and a Maschine that won't fit on the desk
Anyway I spin mostly D&B, Dubstep and all that business, not exactly mozart but the kids seem to love it.

I started with a DJ tech I-mix reloaded Mk.2 then added some Stanton T.62s to get back to basics.
Eventually I ditched the controller and used a Numark M4 with a TSA 6 until I got my 850, then a week later one of them died and since tech 12s are impossible to get where I live. But in the end a mate sold me his 900s for a really good price so I got back into serious mixing again.

First setup
image-2.jpg

Second setup (not in the flight case)
image.jpg

And my current setup
image-1.jpg

Just an update to it, I added another CDJ 900 (since they are going cheap at the moment) and some V-MODA M-100s to top it off. That I'm planning on playing with VJStream with a few other community s goers here but sadly I'll need to wait until I've finished moving to start.
Cheers all.
unnamed.jpg
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy