My Set Up

My Set Up
Posted on: 30.12.2013 by Coleman Dorival
Hey guys it's pretty late, but I've been wanting to post most of my set up, so here goes some mediocre photos of what I have.

Coleman Dorival
Moved some things around, I believe it looks better here (the hercules), and I get to utilize it more so I'm a happy camper

Coleman Dorival
Originally Posted by tothecloudd
wow nice set up man what pio mixer is that on your tech 12's?
Thanks bro, it's actually the Bherringer DJX700, a replica of the Pioneer DJM600, I absolutely love it!

Originally Posted by keithace
how do you like the DNX 120?
Im a big fan of Denon, I just purchased this mixer a couple of months ago and considering I only spent $20 on craigslist it's not too bad. The only issue I have with it is that the knobs (EQ/TRIM) are not as sensitive as my other mixers...say my mids are at 0 and I want to turn the knob to level 5, no matter how slow I turn the knob the level increases (or decreases) too rapidly, it's very unpleasing to the ear....the crowd doesn't notice it and neither do a lot of my friends, but I notice it, I believe my ears are too finely tuned.

Here are some newer pictures, enjoy and thanks for looking.

Semi completed wire tuck

My least favorite part of my set up, too cluttered--->

Coleman Dorival
Hey guys it's pretty late, but I've been wanting to post most of my set up, so here goes some mediocre photos of what I have.

Coleman Dorival
Originally Posted by tothecloudd
Thanks bro, it's actually the Bherringer DJX700, a replica of the Pioneer DJM600, I absolutely love it!

Originally Posted by keithace
Im a big fan of Denon, I just purchased this mixer a couple of months ago and considering I only spent $20 on craigslist it's not too bad. The only issue I have with it is that the knobs (EQ/TRIM) are not as sensitive as my other mixers...say my mids are at 0 and I want to turn the knob to level 5, no matter how slow I turn the knob the level increases (or decreases) too rapidly, it's very unpleasing to the ear....the crowd doesn't notice it and neither do a lot of my friends, but I notice it, I believe my ears are too finely tuned.

Here are some newer pictures, enjoy and thanks for looking.

Semi completed wire tuck

My least favorite part of my set up, too cluttered--->

Margie Pavell
Rufus Ondrick

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy