Reply to Forum Suggestion

Forum Suggestion
Hey mods et al.

Just a thought regarding this community specifically: there seems to be no shortage of threads requesting feedback on tracks completely ignoring the stickied post about "putting these in the mixes and productions community ." Personally I don't mind the feedback threads, but I get that this annoys some people. However lets get serious for a minute here, nobody actually listens to much of anything in that community let alone can provide specific production oriented advice for people if they want it from people who actually produce.

So in an effort to clean this community up a bit more perhaps we should create a sub-community just for track feedback like they have over on the Anjunabeats community s. Either that or a specific stickied thread dedicated solely for ppl to get feedback on their productions.

It makes absolutely no difference to me if this happens or not, since I'm not the one posting my stuff for review, but I believe that getting honest feedback on your productions is an extremely important way to develop as a producer and hone your ears to finding that professional sound.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy