Reply to Serato Libarary on an external drive?

Serato Libarary on an external drive?
OH MIGHTY DJTT ORACLE - HEAR MY PLEADINGS!

I'm spinning a few tunes at a bar toevening , and rather than go through the arsehole of rigging up TSP alongside my mates Serato setup for what is essentially an excuse to drink for free whilst we play old funk and soul records and chat crap with one another, I was going to take a USB stick/HDD with some tunes on and just play off that.

I've already got the Serato s/w on my laptop, and all my tunes are analysed. (I don't have an SSL box, but the theory being that I can plug my laptop into someone else's Serato setup rather than being the only Traktor DJ who wants to rig things up when I'm playing a evening )

What I want to do is either export my Serato library to a HDD, or a selection of playlists onto a USB stick that I can plug into my mates laptop and just play off, without having to do a bunch of analysis.

What steps to I need to perform to do this?

All the playlists in Serato are the ones that Serato imports directly from iTunes - I'm assuming I'll need to create crates/smart crates to mirror the iTunes playlists? Can I rename smart crates to match the names of the iTunes playlists I was having trouble doing this last evening when I tried.

Once I've go the playlists in Serato, how do I export the tunes ande the analysis files associated with them?

Ta!
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy