Reply to vci 300 Itch-style mapping

vci 300 Itch-style mapping
Hey guys, because I couldn't find a vci 300 mapping without several shift-modifiers to control effects and other stuff, I decided to make my own. This is a very basic mapping, what I mapped is:

- jogwheels (Itch-style, all props go to Zac for his implementation of "scratch") + I added pitchbend (sensitivity now at 10%), "scratch" button toggles scratch/pitchbend

- Transport controls (Play + Cue)
- Hotcues (6 for each deck + delete with the "shift" button) (Green when hotcue is empty, red/orange/blue, when a hotcue is present)
- Keylock + Sync
- Pitchsliders + pitch-shift
- Auto Loop + half/double
- EQ's + Gain
- Volumefaders
- Monitor select (Cue mix)
- Full browser view toggle (with "browse" button)
- List/Tree toggle (with "files" button)
- Up/Down to scrol through list/tree
- Expand/Collapse tree (with "TAB" button)
- PFL A/B (with "PFL A" and "PFL B" buttons)
- "Scroll" + "PFL A" = Load in deck A (same goes up for deck B)

This is all with LED-feedback as you would expect from Itch (except for the volumefaders, they cause distortion, but I believe Str8upDrew was working on an app that could make them work)

What I didn't map is: crossfader (I don't use it, but is easily mappable if you want), the "back", "fwd" and the 2 "censor" buttons are still empty too. Need to find a function that suits them....

I believe this mapping is ideal to use in combination with an extra controller like an X1 to control effects, hopefully I'll have one soon (please Santa ) and ofcourse for people who don't want to many distracting shift-layers on their controller.

EDIT: the app made by Str8upDrew works perfectly from what I experienced, so I present you now the first Traktor Pro mapping for Vci 300 with working led volumefaders!!! They indicate Master Left/Right.
Here's a link to the page of his thread where the latest version can be found: http://www.djranking s.com/community /sho...t=17497&page=7
YOU NEED Str8upDrew's APP TO GET MY SECOND TSI (VCI300withvolumeleds.tsi) TO WORK! And the second tsi is PC only

I will also keep the other tsi for the people that don't want to use more programmes than just Traktor.

If you have a vci 300, please try it and leave feedback, thx
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy