Anyone Else from the most recent batch get their MFs yet?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Anyone Else from the most recent batch get their MFs yet?Reply
Anyone Else from the most recent batch get their MFs yet?
Posted on: 07.04.2011 by Gloria Lemmel
Hey all, I purchased my MF on March 20th and still haven't gotten it. I'm just kind of worried, mainly because I got some stickers from DJTT a while ago and didn't get them until DJTT said they had sent them to the wrong address. I know first hand that they don't take hours to put together because when I went to the DJTT HQ a couple of weeks ago they put one together in like 5 minutes in front of my eyes. So just wondering, has anyone else from batch (5??) gotten their MFs yet?
robert chanda
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
aww. Zach sounds like the kind of bloke I'd like to go for a beer with
You have no idea...
Quiana Sedey
Fair enough.

I doubt DJTT is intentionally short changing people though.
I doubt it as well, I just want everyone to get what they paid for, and felt shortchanged by what I received.
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by Street Knowledge
Maybe I'm not the only one who got less than what they were promised? Some people may not even realize it. I'll be emailing them too, but will definitely keep this info here to make sure future and previous purchasers get what they paid for.
Fair enough.

Quiana Sedey
This should be sorted out via email rather than on the community . No one wants to see people airing their dirty washing. I'm sure DJTT will be very happy to help you out but you'll be much more likely to get a timely response if you send them emails rather than posting here.
Maybe I'm not the only one who got less than what they were promised? Some people may not even realize it. I'll be emailing them too, but will definitely keep this info here to make sure future and previous purchasers get what they paid for.
Tatum Ansaldo
Ok, as this was not stated when I made my purchase, I would like a $15 refund or a guarantee of a new DJTT cable when they are back in stock as I have received less product than I was promised when I made my purchase, and a lesser product than other people who purchased the same product received.
This should be sorted out via email rather than on the community . No one wants to see people airing their dirty washing. I'm sure DJTT will be very happy to help you out but you'll be much more likely to get a timely response if you send them emails rather than posting here.

At least fill out what # it is.
It says on your midifighter PCB.
Quiana Sedey
Originally Posted by ZachDero
We are working on getting our high quality USB cables back in stock. They unfortunately take FOREVER to make.
Ok, as this was not stated when I made my purchase, I would like a $15 refund or a guarantee of a new DJTT cable when they are back in stock as I have received less product than I was promised when I made my purchase, and a lesser product than other people who purchased the same product received.

All DIY kits come with blank Certificate of Authenticity. The idea is for you to fill it out yourself since you are the one building it. We can't take a picture or fill out the built by field for DIY kits
Madalene Ranjan
Got mine today, and while I like it, Im a bit disappointed.

I chose the DIY option, and got a completely blank Certificate of Authenticity.

Also, the cable that comes with it is a cheapo monoprice 10 cent cable.
We are working on getting our high quality USB cables back in stock. They unfortunately take FOREVER to make. All DIY kits come with blank Certificate of Authenticity. The idea is for you to fill it out yourself since you are the one building it. We can't take a picture or fill out the built by field for DIY kits
Collen Materia
Originally Posted by dirkgently31
I have to hand it to the DJTT team. I had written off any chance of my MF being shipped this week (which is what delay email promised for my order #). But, they did it! I just got my shipping notice (that coupled with the near finish to the workday makes me very happy).

I'm really stoked and looking forward to recording a set with it.
Couldn't have said it better.
Got pulled over and arrested last evening , made me mad.
Got an e-mail from DJTT today saying my MF is shipping, made me happy.
Kayce Lefevere
Originally Posted by mSolace
cable is a cable.. as long as its shielded that is grats on the midifighter do up some pics if you customize it of cos
Agreed.

Thanks Darryl for posting the construction of your MF. It has partially assuaged my impatience and made me look forward to the upcoming delivery of my own.
Ivy Adrian

cable is a cable.. as long as its shielded that is grats on the midifighter do up some pics if you customize it of cos
Brooks Swallie
so after following up with my order i was informed the fuschia colored buttons came as the wrong color from the supplier... which was holding up my order... i switched up some of the buttons and got a tracking number yesterday. A little slow on the communication but i will be happy if my MF works as advertised...
robert chanda
You have no idea...
Quiana Sedey
See? now thats some excellent customer service and a great way of addressing a customers concern.
Tatum Ansaldo
Madalene Ranjan
As the others said email is the best method of contacting me. I apologize that you feel that you were shorted. We were not intentionally trying to do this to people, but rather tried to source USB cables from a local manufacturer rather than our original supplier. Upon receipt of the recent batch of cables we have decided to switch back to our old supplier, because they are not the same quality. The issue is our old supplier makes extremely high quality cables, but takes a few months per batch. We will send you a complimentary cable, but it is going to take us a few weeks. We pride ourselves on great customer service, and if you ever have an issue send me an email and we will gladly make sure you are taken care of.
Quiana Sedey
Fair enough.

I doubt it as well, I just want everyone to get what they paid for, and felt shortchanged by what I received.
Tatum Ansaldo
Fair enough.

Quiana Sedey
Tatum Ansaldo

It says on your midifighter PCB.
Quiana Sedey
We are working on getting our high quality USB cables back in stock. They unfortunately take FOREVER to make.

All DIY kits come with blank Certificate of Authenticity. The idea is for you to fill it out yourself since you are the one building it. We can't take a picture or fill out the built by field for DIY kits
Brooks Swallie
Ordered mine on april 4th... boy i hope it comes soon!!!
Madalene Ranjan

We are working on getting our high quality USB cables back in stock. They unfortunately take FOREVER to make. All DIY kits come with blank Certificate of Authenticity. The idea is for you to fill it out yourself since you are the one building it. We can't take a picture or fill out the built by field for DIY kits
Collen Materia
Originally Posted by dirkgently31
I have to hand it to the DJTT team. I had written off any chance of my MF being shipped this week (which is what delay email promised for my order #). But, they did it! I just got my shipping notice (that coupled with the near finish to the workday makes me very happy).

Couldn't have said it better.
Got pulled over and arrested last evening , made me mad.
Got an e-mail from DJTT today saying my MF is shipping, made me happy.
Kayce Lefevere

Darius Masciangelo
the pleasure sir, is all mine
Kayce Lefevere
Originally Posted by mSolace
Agreed.

Thanks Darryl for posting the construction of your MF. It has partially assuaged my impatience and made me look forward to the upcoming delivery of my own.
Ivy Adrian

Darius Masciangelo
got my Midifighter today and am super stoked good service on all parts too, the USPS shipping site was updated regularly, Royal Fail sent me a customs import payment request the day after they received it which I paid online and they then delivered the unit today w00t

Got some learning and some tweakin to do now, pretty happy with the instant gratification tsi but I reckon I will make some changes to fit with my own desires

Quiana Sedey

Kayce Lefevere
Still waiting. I find some humor in the fact that I paid extra for speedy shipping. Maybe it will payoff by getting it here before the weekend.

I know the team is working super hard and that I'll be excited again once it arrives (even though it has been nearly a month since I ordered it).

I suppose patience is a virtue. *Crossing Fingers for a sticker rewarding patience :P *
Quiana Sedey
I got my shipping email yesterday!!! Cant WAIT to get this thing. I paid the $14ish shipping, when should I expect it?
Madalene Ranjan
Originally Posted by Yep.
Thanks, but I have a question, was I not charged immediately after I made the purchase? I'm pretty sure that I saw a charge from DJTT after I did. This is a concern of mine because, well, I'm actually flat broke right now, like, living off of $3 in my checking account atm (Thank god for the dining hall) so if it's charged right now I won't be able to pay for it.
There is a temporary hold put on the funds for about 3 days when you initially authorize the transaction. The bank only holds this money for a few days though. Then the money is returned to your account, but we still have the ability to accept it. We generally do not accept money until an item is about to ship. I apologize if this has cause an inconvenience for anyone.
Gloria Lemmel
I know everyone is anxious to get their Midi-Fighters, and I can't say I blame you. This has taken us longer than we had expected. We had more pre-orders this batch than ever before. We have an ad out looking for help in assembly so we can prevent these delays in the future.

We just finished prepping MANY boards, so we should have all of the orders that were placed in March out the door by the end of next week. If your card has been charged, that means your Midi Fighter has shipped, or is next in line to be shipped. We appreciate your patience, and for supporting DJTT.
Thanks, but I have a question, was I not charged immediately after I made the purchase? I'm pretty sure that I saw a charge from DJTT after I did. This is a concern of mine because, well, I'm actually flat broke right now, like, living off of $3 in my checking account atm (Thank god for the dining hall) so if it's charged right now I won't be able to pay for it.
Madalene Ranjan
I know everyone is anxious to get their Midi-Fighters, and I can't say I blame you. This has taken us longer than we had expected. We had more pre-orders this batch than ever before. We have an ad out looking for help in assembly so we can prevent these delays in the future.

We just finished prepping MANY boards, so we should have all of the orders that were placed in March out the door by the end of next week. If your card has been charged, that means your Midi Fighter has shipped, or is next in line to be shipped. We appreciate your patience, and for supporting DJTT.
Mee Pennucci
Got mine today (live in Stockholm) and couldn't be happier!
Leonardo Papajohn
there was a post deleted from this thread lol
Quiana Sedey
I got a notice yesterday my credit card had been charged, so I guess thats good. Maybe I'll even get it this week like the email I got last week said I would!
Brent Mcdermot
orded mine on the 6th of april... so i guess I'm waiting awhile hey also I'm australia so I'm guessing even Longer..... lol

http://soundcloud.com/search?q%5Bfulltext%5D=djvaj
Leonardo Papajohn
Originally Posted by DJKing
Well that sucks. I ordered mine on March 8th and still haven't received a shipping notice. The excitement of getting mine has pretty much worn off...which means I might be canceling my order soon.

I was bout ready to hit that point of canceling my order as well, shoot them an email on when it might be shipped.
Gloria Lemmel
...Really want my MIDI Fighter. Still <3 you guys at DJTT, just a bit antsy is all.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy