Reply to Fourbanks mode external is not working

Fourbanks mode external is not working
If i have Fourbanks mode activated and some buttons attached to the digital inputs, i receive two midi notes of my digital inputs. Actually its switching between two notes. After pressing one of the external buttons its switching to one note. but it doesnt seem to be like in Fourbanks mode internal at all. Sometimes the notes are switching if i press one of the external buttons, sometimes they dont.

I had the same problem with one button soldered directly and also with four buttons breadboarded for testing.

Fourbanks mode internal works great as it should. Also the activated digital and analog inputs ive tested with activated internal mode or just in "normal" mode, worked great.

I have a new MF with the latest Firmware.

Has anyone tested this before or had similar problems?

I'm sorry, my english isnt the best. Thank you for helping.

Edit: I took everything off the digital and analog inputs and tested it again. The MF is still constantly switching between two midi notes. This happens only in Fourbanks mode external.

the notes are: C-1/D#-1

For testing this, you have to activate the digital inputs first and then activate the Fourbanks mode external. Else you wont get a signal from the digital inputs.

Any solutions? Should i flash the firmware again?

Edit2: Ive flashed the firmware again and had a successful flash but i still got the "switching notes" problem in fourbanks external mode.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy