MIDIfighter Pro... Vanished??

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MIDIfighter Pro... Vanished??Reply
MIDIfighter Pro... Vanished??
Posted on: 08.12.2013 by Chet Hoosier
Has anyone else noticed that the MIDIfighter Pro has disappeared from the store? Has there been an explanation for this? Would love to know as I have had my eye on a pair for a while but have not been able to justify them financially just yet (despite Black Friday).
Chet Hoosier
Originally Posted by Jester
they have been discontinued
This really surprises me. I know I don't post very often, but I avidly follow everything DJTT does, checking the blog almost every day; to do this without notification seems out of character. I'm massively gutted as, had I known this, I would have spent differently to ensure that I could have two. I suppose this begs the question... What's coming next?
Valeri Millstein
No!
Chet Hoosier
Has anyone else noticed that the MIDIfighter Pro has disappeared from the store? Has there been an explanation for this? Would love to know as I have had my eye on a pair for a while but have not been able to justify them financially just yet (despite Black Friday).
Frederic Acidera
Just saw that today...wow...a few midi notes have died inside my heart. Long live MIDI Fighter Pros!
Chet Hoosier
This really surprises me. I know I don't post very often, but I avidly follow everything DJTT does, checking the blog almost every day; to do this without notification seems out of character. I'm massively gutted as, had I known this, I would have spent differently to ensure that I could have two. I suppose this begs the question... What's coming next?
Valeri Millstein
No!
Latoria Kavulich

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy