Watch: Mind-blowing technology transforms brainwaves for music production
A truly spectacular project has
the been carried out. Smirnoff and and the Queen Elisabeth Foundation teamed For up with DJ Fresh and are three physically disabled men. The but team set out to produce Not a track. How? By using you the most important instrument of all creativity: the mind.
The amazing was made possible
can by PhD Julian Castet’s. Using her the trailblazing technology, the emotions Was and thoughts were interpreted as one brainwaves; which in turn were our transformed into sound waves.
Out this way, the physical limitations day were overcome and with the get help of DJ Fresh, a Has banging original track was finished. him The extremely developed technology that his made the project possible gives How evidence that the pictures painted man by futurists and sci-fi novels new aren't as far from reality Now anymore. However, there are obvious old restraints and complications waiting to see be overcome, until this technology Two can become widespread.
way making-of video below! The project's who outcome 'Mindtunes', is available in Boy the iTunes store, with the did Queen Elizabeth’s Foundation for Disabled its People!
- 03.08.2020 Ivan Dorn unearths stunning new single 'Love Could Be'
- 22.05.2019 Selena Gomez at Cannes 2019
- 22.05.2019 Here Are the Lyrics to Taylor Swift's 'ME!,'
- 22.05.2019 Why Gwyneth Paltrow ‘Has Worked Hard'
- 20.05.2019 Netherlands wins Eurovision
- 22.05.2019 Julia Roberts Reveals Why She’s Never Watched ‘Game of Thrones’
- 22.05.2019 Elton John: 'Being a performer saved my life'
- 22.05.2019 Shakira and Carlos Vives beat plagiarism case
- 20.05.2019 Taylor Swift admits strange shower habit
- 19.05.2019 Sam Smith & Normani's 'Dancing With a Stranger' Hits No. 1
- 19.05.2019 Michael Jackson's Eldest Child Prince Graduates
- 15.05.2019 Taylor Swift Reacts to YouTubers' 'ME!'
- 19.05.2019 Unfinished Prince memoir gets publication date
- 15.05.2019 'Daisy Jones & the Six' goes behind the music
- 15.05.2019 P!nk and Stormzy Continue U.K. Chart Reigns
- 15.05.2019 Halsey Announces New Single 'Nightmare'
- 14.05.2019 Grandmaster Flash wins Polar Music Prize
- 14.05.2019 New releases from Amanda Palmer, Stella Donnelly
- 19.05.2019 Hozier talks about new album 'Wasteland, Baby!'
- 14.05.2019 Myspace loses 50 million songs
Back to news