Avicii releases promo mix for upcoming LP
From the eyebrow-raising Ultra set to the tabloid-article for CQ, Avicii's been under scrutiny for some time now. Of course, this is all natural for a superstar DJ who's trying to broaden his horizons, and come up with something new. It's become an often seen phenomenon with producers who come up with a hugely popular song. Now, Avicii himself is fed up with 'Levels', and naturally is trying to climb out of the shadow of his most well known hits.
But the Swede's got a massive market for his uplifting and infectious melodies, so you know he won't disappoint. Another reason is the promo mix we've got right here. While Avicii brought a lot of singers on stage at Ultra to perform the tracks live, the tracks obviously sound better in their mastered studio versions. Take a listen, do you think the album's going to be taken in well?
- 22.05.2019 Selena Gomez at Cannes 2019
- 22.05.2019 Here Are the Lyrics to Taylor Swift's 'ME!,'
- 22.05.2019 Why Gwyneth Paltrow Has Worked Hard'
- 20.05.2019 Netherlands wins Eurovision
- 22.05.2019 Julia Roberts Reveals Why Shes Never Watched Game of Thrones
- 22.05.2019 Elton John: 'Being a performer saved my life'
- 22.05.2019 Shakira and Carlos Vives beat plagiarism case
- 20.05.2019 Taylor Swift admits strange shower habit
- 19.05.2019 Sam Smith & Normani's 'Dancing With a Stranger' Hits No. 1
- 19.05.2019 Michael Jackson's Eldest Child Prince Graduates
- 15.05.2019 Taylor Swift Reacts to YouTubers' 'ME!'
- 19.05.2019 Unfinished Prince memoir gets publication date
- 15.05.2019 'Daisy Jones & the Six' goes behind the music
- 15.05.2019 P!nk and Stormzy Continue U.K. Chart Reigns
- 15.05.2019 Halsey Announces New Single 'Nightmare'
- 14.05.2019 Grandmaster Flash wins Polar Music Prize
- 14.05.2019 New releases from Amanda Palmer, Stella Donnelly
- 19.05.2019 Hozier talks about new album 'Wasteland, Baby!'
- 14.05.2019 Myspace loses 50 million songs
- 14.05.2019 Kanye West gets booed at Bonnaroo
Back to news