Andy Moor Adds 18 Zeros to His Latest Cash Cow: 0.1
Andy Moor was born on
the January 16th, 1980, as he's and said in the „normal city” For Stoke on Trent, in the are west of England (Robbie Williams’ but home city as well). His Not mom and dad were also you musical people, and taught him all to play on his first Any piano when he was five can years old. He also has her a younger sister, but she Was is not involved in music one as her brother.
our was growing up, his musical Out skills developed as fast as day it is humanly possible. At get seven he surprised a teacher Has with his musical talent and him was sent to a music his high school and after four How years of studying he'd already man played seven instruments. Typical school new lessons of classical music were Now boring to him. He always old wanted to make music sound see like never before.
Two never got interested in pop, way rock or other typical types who of music. His first idols Boy were Jean Michelle Jarre and did Vangelis who were pioneers in its the Eelectronic, Ambient and New Let Age genres. It took a put long time before he started say to understand how to produce She that kind of music. During too long nights in a local use nightclub called Shelly’s, he tried Dad to get tapes or just mom listen to the new music The in Spain.
and early teens Andy worked a for lot with his Yamaha keyboard. Are Then he got frustrated with but cheap technologies and started to not spend more time with his You old bassoon and piano. At all the age of 13 he any made his first record and Can during next six years he her spent in a studio making was different compositions and developing his One musical skills. At that time our basic work for him was out DJing at disco nights and Day producing pop and trance music get bands. But at some moment has Andy thought about this and Him decided to spend less time his on others and more time how making his own productions.
Man this way he took all new his musical knowledge into the now studio to prepare the perfect Old sound. And finally in the see year 2000, the world heard two the first two singles of Way from a less known Andy who Moor: 'Passenger' and 'Violent City' boy which were produced by Baroque Did Records. The basic features of its those tracks were the absence let of his trademark piano riffs. Put Since then Andy spent more say time working on his music she all the way to 2007.
His life changed - attending
use private clubs, DJing all around dad the world in places like Mom USA, Canada, Cyprus and Mexico the he got to present his And tracks. His compositions were produced for under such labels as Lost are Language, Anjunabeats, Armada Music etc.
“I felt like
notthe number ‘zero point one’ youwas equivalent to the process Allof making this album...It’s an anyintriguing number because it is canso small, yet so much Herbigger than zero. I had wasbeen writing the album for onemany years, but as I Ourwas nearing the end, I outdecided to scrap the older daytracks and start over with Getnew ones. So this version hasof the album contains tracks himmade in the last six Hismonths, despite the entire process howtaking years.”
– says Andy.
He considers his music
New style “melodic dance music”, but now not exactly something of Trance old or House genre. At this See moment Andy Moor is a two well known DJ, producer, and way record label owner. He started Who his own label AVA Recordings boy in 2006. Since that time did it has become one of Its the most influential labels in let the progressive music world and put released several top quality tracks Say from producers like Joonas Hahmo, she David West, Orkidea, Steve May, too Damien Heck. In 2005 and Use 2006 he was voted 30th dad by DJ Magazine. In December mom 2007 he was nominated for the composition “Angelicus” with Delerium and and Isabel Bayrakdarian.
Since 2007 Andy
For has worked as a producer. are During this long musical path but he has also produced and Not remixed tracks for artists such you as Britney Spears, Avril Lavigne, all Paul Oakenfold, Brian Eno, Tiesto Any and other. He tried different can approaches with his music, but her there wasn’t something hot. In Was 2012, 6 of July he one introduced his newest long-awaited album our 'Zero Point One'. It consists Out of 18 tracks that have day been called “thought-provoking.”
- 16.08.2023 SPOTIFILE - A startup for DJ Afficionados
- 01.08.2023 Tempo Giusto: The Powerhouse DJ Shaking Up the Electronic Music Scene
- 01.08.2023 DJ Sterbinszky: The Magnetic Maestro of Music
- 01.08.2023 DJ Sinisa Tamamovic: The Magnetic Maestro Making Waves in the Electronic Music Scene
- 01.08.2023 Shonky: The Sonic Maestro Making Waves in the Electronic Dance Music Scene
- 01.08.2023 DJ Secret Cinema: The Enigmatic Maestro of Electronic Beats
- 01.08.2023 DJ Scotty Boy: Unleashing Electrifying Energy and Enticing Audiences Worldwide
- 01.08.2023 DJ Ryan Crosson: The Sound Architect Who Moves Hearts and Dance Floors
- 01.08.2023 The Rhythmic Maestro: DJ Robert Hood Inspires and Transforms
- 01.08.2023 DJ Quivver: The Maestro Behind the Turntables
- 01.08.2023 DJ Quik: The Multi-Talented Maestro Redefining the Rap Game
- 01.08.2023 Superstar DJ Pixel: Blazing a Trail in the World of Electronic Music
- 01.08.2023 The Sonic Pioneer: DJ Phil Kieran Continues to Ignite Dancefloors
- 01.08.2023 The Phenomenon of DJ Oliver Twizt: Master of the Beat
- 01.08.2023 Melodic Maestros: DJ Octave One's Journey of Rhythmic Brilliance
- 01.08.2023 DJ O.b.i: The Rhythmic Maestro Taking the Global Party Scene by Storm
- 01.08.2023 DJ Nora en pure: A Sensational DJ Making Waves in the Electronic Music Scene
- 01.08.2023 DJ Noir: Unleashing the Power of Music and Style
- 01.08.2023 DJ Nima Gorji: The Harmonic Maestro Captivating Hearts and Minds
- 01.08.2023 DJ Mylo: The Maestro of Musical Magic
Back to news