simple great looking dj backpack

Home :: General Discussion :: simple great looking dj backpackReply
simple great looking dj backpack
Posted on: 02.07.2012 by Brain Ferrito
I'm looking for a simple, not too big, good looking dj backpack to hold my 15" macbook (with an extra protection of course), traktor soundcard, timecode vinyls, novation dicers and of course some cables. Can you recommend me something? I'm having a headache looking for something like this, all seem way too big for me, i want a simple one, the one i can carry everyday and not look like i got the whole tractor engine inside of it instead of just laptop and a few smaller things inside...

thanks in advance!
Case Bloom
http://www.tucker-bloom.com/collections/backpack/products/canvas-rhodes-laptop-backpack-with-a-lifetime-warranty
Armando Chrystal
Originally Posted by Patch
Santos10 - looks like a great bag. Plenty of big pockets for extras. Extremely well priced. And BUILT. You won't have any trouble with that bag.

The hardest decision will be Grey or Green camo!
I was believeing of getting a Mono Flyby dunno if i should try this one out or just shell out the extra cash for the mono bag
Darlene Strohbeck
Originally Posted by squidot
i guess i forgot to factor in the price vs quality since i paid 0 dollars for my mono bag. totally worth it at that price. i haven't been able to see any other bags/backpacks to judge the quality but as long as it has decent padding and separators on the inside you should be alright. i believe the torq is probably too big for the op though.
Free is a sweet deal. Even for in or around $100 it looks like a quality bag. But like virmantas says it seems expensive in Canada as well. It's almost $200 here and more than that if you add the tax.
Cole Maroto
Originally Posted by tokenasianguy
IMO Mono bags are expensive. They cost the same or more than flight cases.

To the OP, if you're looking for an inexpensive alternative, Torq makes a bag for the Xponent that'll hold a laptop and medium sized controller (like the Kontrol S2) for around $70.
i guess i forgot to factor in the price vs quality since i paid 0 dollars for my mono bag. totally worth it at that price. i haven't been able to see any other bags/backpacks to judge the quality but as long as it has decent padding and separators on the inside you should be alright. i believe the torq is probably too big for the op though.
Brain Ferrito
I'm looking for a simple, not too big, good looking dj backpack to hold my 15" macbook (with an extra protection of course), traktor soundcard, timecode vinyls, novation dicers and of course some cables. Can you recommend me something? I'm having a headache looking for something like this, all seem way too big for me, i want a simple one, the one i can carry everyday and not look like i got the whole tractor engine inside of it instead of just laptop and a few smaller things inside...

thanks in advance!
Golden Faubert
check out www.ogio.com i have one of theirs, it's southern comfort branded so i got it free, but the amount i can fit inside is unreal, well padded and plenty of pockets, looking at their site too, theyre fairly cheap.
Armando Chrystal
Originally Posted by Patch
Santos10 - looks like a great bag. Plenty of big pockets for extras. Extremely well priced. And BUILT. You won't have any trouble with that bag.

I was believeing of getting a Mono Flyby dunno if i should try this one out or just shell out the extra cash for the mono bag
Stanley Topoleski
etsy etsy etsy http://www.etsy.com

i get lots of stuff from there custom cables, guitar straps instruments etc...
Brunilda Kora

Armando Chrystal
what do you guys believe of this bag? I feel like it would hold alot of gear for a good price

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0074P51IK/..._df_B0074P51IK
Darlene Strohbeck
Originally Posted by squidot
Free is a sweet deal. Even for in or around $100 it looks like a quality bag. But like virmantas says it seems expensive in Canada as well. It's almost $200 here and more than that if you add the tax.
Nedra Fresneda
http://www.djranking s.com/2010/04/2...emix-backpack/ You can get it off ebay for $100.

I've been using it's bigger brother for a few years now, best bag EVER.
Brain Ferrito
the mono efx kondensor is the best one i've seen so far, but the price is really crazy especially here in europe - around 170 in dollars... anyone knows anymore backpacks similar to the mono one? and i don't need these messenger type bags, i got one, it fits everything i need but i'm having headache carrying it and that's why i want to swap it for backpack..
Cole Maroto
Originally Posted by tokenasianguy

To the OP, if you're looking for an inexpensive alternative, Torq makes a bag for the Xponent that'll hold a laptop and medium sized controller (like the Kontrol S2) for around $70.
Darlene Strohbeck

Cole Maroto
mono bags are great! i got a free one here with the vci-400 and it's made very well and looks cool too. mine isn't a backpack though but the quality must surely transfers to their other bags and backpacks.
Halley Wurzer
Have it, love it. http://www.monocase.com/mono-efx-kondensor.asp
Ervin Calvery
http://tucker-bloom.com/messenger-ba...er-laptop-bag/

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy