Feel Good Feel Right 4 (80s/90s R&B)

Feel Good Feel Right 4 (80s/90s R&B)
Posted on: 02.11.2013 by Aleta Jevtic
Although I have a desire to produce more R&B mixes this will be the final in the Feel Good Feel Right series. As always there some are mistakes in mix I intentionally left in since I feel it adds a more human effect to the mix.

As it stands I won't be able to complete many of the other mixes I planned for this year but I will be delivering two more mixes before year's end. Until next month's mix (Here) enjoy the great music.

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic
Although I have a desire to produce more R&B mixes this will be the final in the Feel Good Feel Right series. As always there some are mistakes in mix I intentionally left in since I feel it adds a more human effect to the mix.

As it stands I won't be able to complete many of the other mixes I planned for this year but I will be delivering two more mixes before year's end. Until next month's mix (Here) enjoy the great music.

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21

<< Back to REMIX section. Mistapes, Podcasts, Breaks, and Soundcloud linksReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy