[VIDEO] 90 second timelaps of a 5 hour gig

Home :: REMIX section. Mistapes, Podcasts, Breaks, and Soundcloud links :: [VIDEO] 90 second timelaps of a 5 hour gigReply
[VIDEO] 90 second timelaps of a 5 hour gig
Posted on: 03.11.2013 by Shaina Nkwocha
Not sure which community to post this in. Feel free to move if the mods believe it's more appropriate somewhere else.

Anyways - the other day I mounted my Gopro above my dj booth and recorded a timelapse of my gig. It was a 5 hour gig that was condensed into a 90 second clip. I hope you'll like it - and make sure to watch in HD

Shaina Nkwocha
Not sure which community to post this in. Feel free to move if the mods believe it's more appropriate somewhere else.

Anyways - the other day I mounted my Gopro above my dj booth and recorded a timelapse of my gig. It was a 5 hour gig that was condensed into a 90 second clip. I hope you'll like it - and make sure to watch in HD

Sunday Braus
This is really cool. Interesting to see how the evening ebbs and flows.
Trula Willadsen
Looks really cool indeed, it's funny how when someone lays his hand on the edge of your booth it looks like a couple of seconds but it really is like over half an hour or so, how little can one move at a party
Antonetta Wikel
I love the the moving stormtrooper helmet. Nice work. Seems like you gathered a pretty decent crowd. What kinda stuff do you play?
Hellen Mindrup
Pretty sweet

<< Back to REMIX section. Mistapes, Podcasts, Breaks, and Soundcloud linksReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy