The Fly Love (Mixed by AL Rocc One)

The Fly Love (Mixed by AL Rocc One)
Posted on: 03.11.2013 by Leatrice Jerry
Hey Everyone,

This is my latest mix, THE FLY LOVE. Fly Love is that feeling you have toward your ride or die, your down ass chick, that person you got it bad for, the one who holds you down, your number 1, your bonnie, your clyde, wifey, hubby, side chick, side dude, your go-to stripper, etc... It's that fly ass feeling you get when you're with this person, or believeing about this person. That was the inspiration behind this mix.

I hope you enjoy
Leatrice Jerry
Hey Everyone,

This is my latest mix, THE FLY LOVE. Fly Love is that feeling you have toward your ride or die, your down ass chick, that person you got it bad for, the one who holds you down, your number 1, your bonnie, your clyde, wifey, hubby, side chick, side dude, your go-to stripper, etc... It's that fly ass feeling you get when you're with this person, or believeing about this person. That was the inspiration behind this mix.

I hope you enjoy
Leatrice Jerry
Hey Everyone,

I hope you enjoy
Leatrice Jerry
Hey Everyone,

I hope you enjoy
Leatrice Jerry
Hey Everyone,

I hope you enjoy
Leatrice Jerry
Hey Everyone,

I hope you enjoy
Leatrice Jerry
Hey Everyone,

I hope you enjoy
Leatrice Jerry
Hey Everyone,

I hope you enjoy
Leatrice Jerry
Hey Everyone,

I hope you enjoy
Leatrice Jerry
Hey Everyone,

I hope you enjoy
Leatrice Jerry
Hey Everyone,

I hope you enjoy
Leatrice Jerry
Hey Everyone,

I hope you enjoy
Leatrice Jerry
Hey Everyone,

I hope you enjoy
Leatrice Jerry
Hey Everyone,

I hope you enjoy
Leatrice Jerry
Hey Everyone,

I hope you enjoy
Leatrice Jerry
Hey Everyone,

I hope you enjoy
Leatrice Jerry
Hey Everyone,

I hope you enjoy
Leatrice Jerry
Hey Everyone,

I hope you enjoy
Leatrice Jerry
Hey Everyone,

I hope you enjoy
Leatrice Jerry
Hey Everyone,

I hope you enjoy
Leatrice Jerry
Hey Everyone,

I hope you enjoy

<< Back to REMIX section. Mistapes, Podcasts, Breaks, and Soundcloud linksReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy