Edited For Pleasure 3 (Hip Hop/RnB/Funk)

Home :: REMIX section. Mistapes, Podcasts, Breaks, and Soundcloud links :: Edited For Pleasure 3 (Hip Hop/RnB/Funk)Reply
Edited For Pleasure 3 (Hip Hop/RnB/Funk)
Posted on: 08.11.2013 by Aleta Jevtic
With 9 official remixes and two remixes from myself there's a few more hardcore Hip Hop joints than the two previous volumes. Overall, volume 3 has a more laid back vibe to the music. That may sound weird - Hardcore Hip Hop and laid back vibe but after listening to the mix you'll understand.

Yet one thing, I must admit, a few months ago I decided to no longer have any songs with profanity within any of my mixes. Some of you may have noticed that in the mix I did for Me,Myself And I Radio (Here) I censored a few of the songs. In this volume as well I edited out any profanity in the tunes thus I believe more people can enjoy the great music.

Now due to my employment situation I have very little free time,however, I believe I can produce one more mix before year's end (Here). This new mix should be finished and ready for release sometime in December. Until then enjoy the mix.

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic
With 9 official remixes and two remixes from myself there's a few more hardcore Hip Hop joints than the two previous volumes. Overall, volume 3 has a more laid back vibe to the music. That may sound weird - Hardcore Hip Hop and laid back vibe but after listening to the mix you'll understand.

Yet one thing, I must admit, a few months ago I decided to no longer have any songs with profanity within any of my mixes. Some of you may have noticed that in the mix I did for Me,Myself And I Radio (Here) I censored a few of the songs. In this volume as well I edited out any profanity in the tunes thus I believe more people can enjoy the great music.

Now due to my employment situation I have very little free time,however, I believe I can produce one more mix before year's end (Here). This new mix should be finished and ready for release sometime in December. Until then enjoy the mix.

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21
Aleta Jevtic

The Dynamic Hamza 21

<< Back to REMIX section. Mistapes, Podcasts, Breaks, and Soundcloud linksReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy