Ardy Birk - SomeoneLikeMe Competition Mix

Home :: REMIX section. Mistapes, Podcasts, Breaks, and Soundcloud links :: Ardy Birk - SomeoneLikeMe Competition MixReply
Ardy Birk - SomeoneLikeMe Competition Mix
Posted on: 15.11.2013 by Isa Fulinara
Here is my first mix that I put in internet so I would like to know your opinions about it. And for me negative comments are the most important ones so I can develop myself.

Mix includes mostly trance but at the begin there is also some progressive house. This is the style that I like to listen to and also play.

Click here to see it on Mixcloud

And Thanks already at this point! I would really appreciate some good feedback as most of you are much more experienced that I am.
Isa Fulinara
Here is my first mix that I put in internet so I would like to know your opinions about it. And for me negative comments are the most important ones so I can develop myself.

Mix includes mostly trance but at the begin there is also some progressive house. This is the style that I like to listen to and also play.

Click here to see it on Mixcloud

And Thanks already at this point! I would really appreciate some good feedback as most of you are much more experienced that I am.
Isa Fulinara
Not even one comment about the mix?? Please guys help me to get better!

<< Back to REMIX section. Mistapes, Podcasts, Breaks, and Soundcloud linksReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy