Long time DJ, New Producer...Feedback welcomed on new track

Home :: REMIX section. Mistapes, Podcasts, Breaks, and Soundcloud links :: Long time DJ, New Producer...Feedback welcomed on new trackReply
Long time DJ, New Producer...Feedback welcomed on new track
Posted on: 20.11.2013 by Mac Fly
Hey DJTT, I never posted on these community s for awhile. When I first started DJ'ing it was an awesome resource, but it has gotten a bit repetitious over the years I guess.

Recently, I feel like I peaked in my DJ career to the point where I need to get ahead by producing music so I have been experimenting with Ableton and creating EDM music over the past few months. Below is my latest original production I created. It is an Electro Dance track with an upbeat vibe...This is my third ever finished production, so bare in mind I am still a newb.

Please leave some feedback and have a listen. Peoples feedback is what keeps me working hard. Thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/alligator/dont-stop-1
Mac Fly
Hey DJTT, I never posted on these community s for awhile. When I first started DJ'ing it was an awesome resource, but it has gotten a bit repetitious over the years I guess.

Recently, I feel like I peaked in my DJ career to the point where I need to get ahead by producing music so I have been experimenting with Ableton and creating EDM music over the past few months. Below is my latest original production I created. It is an Electro Dance track with an upbeat vibe...This is my third ever finished production, so bare in mind I am still a newb.

Please leave some feedback and have a listen. Peoples feedback is what keeps me working hard. Thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/alligator/dont-stop-1
Hellen Mindrup
I do like the vocal chops, one thing I would do is add another track of chopped vocal in once you start getting more towards the drop, one slightly louder than the one you already have with a different part of the vocal chopped up. It'll add more tension. Reverb the vocals too so they sound a lot tighter as they start to collide. Other than that, the ideas are good. Maybe a bit of a tougher lead on the drop as well, because the melody is already good in my opinion.

I'm not an expert and I'm rather new as well, but these are some small adjustments I believe would make it a lot better.

<< Back to REMIX section. Mistapes, Podcasts, Breaks, and Soundcloud linksReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy