VCI 400 Questions

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: VCI 400 QuestionsReply
VCI 400 Questions
Posted on: 26.03.2012 by Hue Froberg
Hi all,

Seriously considering upgrading my VCI 100 SE v4FW to the VCI 400. For anyone who has already bought unit, the questions I have are ;

Is it worth the money?
is it worth paying the extra to get the ranking s edition? and how much is the import tax from the US into the UK?
as from the basic calc i have done it looks like all in it will take just under
Classie Alvizo
hey

Yep is defo worth the upgrade, I just got mine about 3 weeks ago (a standard one not an EGE, also waiting eagerly for the upgrade package).

In terms of playing decks A and B its not a huge difference to be honest, does a few extra wee things but nothing exciting. However it's MUCH better for working with decks C and D, whether in track mode or for playing as sample decks. Having control over their volume without having to swap controller layers is huge.

And not having to have a seperate sound card is a huge help as well, makes set up a lot easier.

I ordered mine from Thomann and got it for about
Hue Froberg
Hi all,

Seriously considering upgrading my VCI 100 SE v4FW to the VCI 400. For anyone who has already bought unit, the questions I have are ;

Is it worth the money?
is it worth paying the extra to get the ranking s edition? and how much is the import tax from the US into the UK?
Classie Alvizo
hey

Yep is defo worth the upgrade, I just got mine about 3 weeks ago (a standard one not an EGE, also waiting eagerly for the upgrade package).

In terms of playing decks A and B its not a huge difference to be honest, does a few extra wee things but nothing exciting. However it's MUCH better for working with decks C and D, whether in track mode or for playing as sample decks. Having control over their volume without having to swap controller layers is huge.

And not having to have a seperate sound card is a huge help as well, makes set up a lot easier.

Hue Froberg
Hi all,

Is it worth the money?
Classie Alvizo
hey

Hue Froberg
Hi all,

Is it worth the money?
Classie Alvizo
hey

Hue Froberg
Hi all,

Is it worth the money?
Classie Alvizo
hey

Hue Froberg
Hi all,

Is it worth the money?
Classie Alvizo
hey

Hue Froberg
Hi all,

Is it worth the money?
Classie Alvizo
hey

Hue Froberg
Hi all,

Is it worth the money?
Classie Alvizo
hey

Hue Froberg
Hi all,

Is it worth the money?
Leeanna Ayla
Moved to VCI-400 community
Hue Froberg
Thanks for the responses guys, looks like i will be investing!
Classie Alvizo
hey

robin loo
yes the unit is worth the money. cant say anything about taxes shipping to the UK.

DJTT is planning on releasing a firmware + chroma knob upgradekit some time in the future.. somwhere i read april. hopefully not much later

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy