pretty slick vci400 case

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: pretty slick vci400 caseReply
pretty slick vci400 case
Posted on: 19.03.2012 by Glynis Mangona
533_1.jpg

Description

The Zomo Flightcase VCI-400 Plus NSE (NSE = NIGHT STYLE EDITION) is exactly suitable and developed for the Vestax VCI-400 MIDI Controller. In addition, there is an extra notebook shelf included for your notebook and your mouse. The board is movable on rails, so you can easily push or pull it. You can transport your notebook safe and secure by using the hook-and-loop fasteners to fix it on the shelf.

Each NSE Case is made of 9 mm plywood, which perdures that the flightcase looks great for a long time. The extra-wide aluminum profiles and the solid ball edges, which are coated in black, stabilize the Zomo Flightcase, too. The surface of the case is very resistant to abrasion and cigarette burns. The Zomo Flightcase VCI-400 Plus NSE is extremely robust and protects the Vestax VCI-400 MIDI Controller against scratches, dust and other damages.

This Zomo Equipment Case provides real professional quality and is good looking in modern black NSE style!

Sheer genius and totally cool! It
Glynis Mangona
533_1.jpg

Description

The Zomo Flightcase VCI-400 Plus NSE (NSE = NIGHT STYLE EDITION) is exactly suitable and developed for the Vestax VCI-400 MIDI Controller. In addition, there is an extra notebook shelf included for your notebook and your mouse. The board is movable on rails, so you can easily push or pull it. You can transport your notebook safe and secure by using the hook-and-loop fasteners to fix it on the shelf.

Each NSE Case is made of 9 mm plywood, which perdures that the flightcase looks great for a long time. The extra-wide aluminum profiles and the solid ball edges, which are coated in black, stabilize the Zomo Flightcase, too. The surface of the case is very resistant to abrasion and cigarette burns. The Zomo Flightcase VCI-400 Plus NSE is extremely robust and protects the Vestax VCI-400 MIDI Controller against scratches, dust and other damages.

This Zomo Equipment Case provides real professional quality and is good looking in modern black NSE style!

Glynis Mangona
533_1.jpg

Description

Glynis Mangona
533_1.jpg

Description

Glynis Mangona
533_1.jpg

Description

Glynis Mangona
533_1.jpg

Description

Glynis Mangona
533_1.jpg

Description

Glynis Mangona
Originally Posted by fundando
Check out this case it is by Road Runner Model #RRDNMC they sell these for $200 at Guitar Centerrrndmc.jpg
that looks pretty nice. and I believe I would like that laptop stand better. I played on a friend's S4 while it was in a case with the sliding laptop tray, and I would have like more clearance when using the knobs at the top of the controller
Bessie Larr
Check out this case it is by Road Runner Model #RRDNMC they sell these for $200 at Guitar Centerrrndmc.jpg
Is that keyboard stand built in? Does it move like the Gator Cases with DJARM? Looks good though.
Karena Halfin
Bessie Larr
Originally Posted by kelsey7k
533_1.jpg
The surface of the case is very resistant to abrasion and cigarette burns.
Anyone else wonder why cigarette burns is mentioned? lol. I mean when I believe cases I'm always wondering if they're resistant to cigarette burns...
Glynis Mangona
533_1.jpg

Description

Willena Haskins
I spent a long time searching for a case online that wouldn't break the bank, and didn't fit the VCI-400 awkwardly. I finally settled on Everki bad that was meant for large laptops. Just got it, and it fits perfectly. Seriously, like a glove. If you have a thin laptop you might even be able to fit that in the front pocket. My only gripe is the strap, which kinda fits awkwardly, so I throw the entire thing in my Metropolis Chrome bag and hull it around in that. But, it has plenty of padding, and as long as you aren't stacking speakers on the thing I'm confident you won't have issues. Anyways, for $50 not too shabby.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i00_details
Glynis Mangona
that looks pretty nice. and I believe I would like that laptop stand better. I played on a friend's S4 while it was in a case with the sliding laptop tray, and I would have like more clearance when using the knobs at the top of the controller
Bessie Larr
Yeah, I checked the site and didn't see it. Although, I believe I'm really going to try hard and find an AIO backpack or bag if possible. "Flight" cases only hold the controller and then require another bag for laptop, headphones, mic, etc...
Karena Halfin
yeah the laptop tray is built in and it is height adjustable. Note this is currently sold in store only and it is not available on the website.
Bessie Larr
Is that keyboard stand built in? Does it move like the Gator Cases with DJARM? Looks good though.
Karena Halfin
Rebecca Kerber
haha thats the first thing i look for too, but the case is dope
Bessie Larr
Originally Posted by kelsey7k
533_1.jpg
The surface of the case is very resistant to abrasion and cigarette burns.
Anyone else wonder why cigarette burns is mentioned? lol. I mean when I believe cases I'm always wondering if they're resistant to cigarette burns...
Glynis Mangona
the company is in germany. perhaps djtt should ship some over to put in the store

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy