Power Cord Problems? Help!

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Power Cord Problems? Help!Reply
Power Cord Problems? Help!
Posted on: 12.04.2012 by Carey Leid
So, my power cord on my VCI-400 EGE is super sensitive and if it gets knocked the slightest bit, my controller goes offline completely. Has this happened to anyone else? Can I replace the cord/adaptor? If so, where is a good place to look?

Also, the cord is really short and regardless, I need to replace it.
Bessie Larr
Originally Posted by jay2
just head to frys and pick up a 7.5v 1200ma. works just fine
I haven't looked at the specifications but I'm assuming jay2 did. So yeah, just go to your local electronics store and buy a power cable with matching specs.
Carey Leid
So, my power cord on my VCI-400 EGE is super sensitive and if it gets knocked the slightest bit, my controller goes offline completely. Has this happened to anyone else? Can I replace the cord/adaptor? If so, where is a good place to look?

Also, the cord is really short and regardless, I need to replace it.
Elidia Petkovich
I'm having the same problem. Its cool that it comes with the different adaptors but it is really sensitive
Kayhan Polat
http://www.frys.com/product/5348868?...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG is the exact same one I bought.

Had to get a new one because I left the original AC adapter at a club after a gig and was no where to be found next day.
Bessie Larr
Originally Posted by jay2
I haven't looked at the specifications but I'm assuming jay2 did. So yeah, just go to your local electronics store and buy a power cable with matching specs.
Kayhan Polat
Garrett Blachford
I need to know where to buy a longer power cord as well. The Stock one is too short! Anyone?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy