FX 3 and 4 control

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: FX 3 and 4 controlReply
FX 3 and 4 control
Posted on: 10.04.2012 by Charmain Liesegang
Any way to access these? Or should I buy some kind of small controller to map the FX 3 and 4 to?

Just wasnt sure if the EG VCI had a way to access the controls for 3 and 4 like it does for 1 and 2.

Cheers
KK
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by fitzyp
or you can just download the Flashflooder EGE mapping which has full control over all effects banks.
I could give the same advice but word was on EG VCI.
Charmain Liesegang
Any way to access these? Or should I buy some kind of small controller to map the FX 3 and 4 to?

Just wasnt sure if the EG VCI had a way to access the controls for 3 and 4 like it does for 1 and 2.

Cheers
KK
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by fitzyp
or you can just download the Flashflooder EGE mapping which has full control over all effects banks.
I could give the same advice but word was on EG VCI.
Ned Somerset
Kellie Myrum
Way. Those two buttons that toggles between FX unit and samples contains one modifier with two values (states). When FX button is press value is set to "1" and when samples button is press value jump to "2". When both of this buttons are switched off value go "0" and so LEDs go off too. Even if value is "0" it is still one of modifier's conditions and any command can be mapped to it. I'll give example with modifier #1:

FX Unit 1 - M1=1
Sample deck - M1=2
FX Unit 3 - M1=0

Hope I made myself clear.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy