Replacement Jogwheel Screws?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Replacement Jogwheel Screws?Reply
Replacement Jogwheel Screws?
Posted on: 10.08.2012 by Joana Rabot
So I some how lost 2 of my screws for the jog wheels of my VCI-400 EGE. Now I'm having a problem of the tracks drifting after doing a spinout in Traktor. This occurs even when the track is paused. I tried calling Vestax, but their customer support had a hard time understanding what it was I needed.

Just wondering if these could be replaced online? My next stop is the local hardware stores.
Brenna Welbes
Originally Posted by Tommi Bass
I guess he was just screwing around and shit happened...
Hardy har har!
Germaine Bernadin
Originally Posted by Bhajan
How the hell does that even happen?

A screw is a screw man.. Take one of your remaining screws to the hardware store and try to find an identical one. Same thread-density and screw length being the most important. Flat top and the same color/appearance would be nice though!

Good luck!
Brenna Welbes
Originally Posted by phrostbyte
So I some how lost 2 of my screws for the jog wheels of my VCI-400 EGE. Now I'm having a problem of the tracks drifting after doing a spinout in Traktor. This occurs even when the track is paused. I tried calling Vestax, but their customer support had a hard time understanding what it was I needed.

Just wondering if these could be replaced online? My next stop is the local hardware stores.

A screw is a screw man.. Take one of your remaining screws to the hardware store and try to find an identical one. Same thread-density and screw length being the most important. Flat top and the same color/appearance would be nice though!

Good luck!
Joana Rabot

Brenna Welbes
Originally Posted by Tommi Bass
Hardy har har!
Germaine Bernadin
Originally Posted by Bhajan

Good luck!
Brenna Welbes
Originally Posted by phrostbyte

Good luck!

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy