V 2.6.2 problem

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: V 2.6.2 problemReply
V 2.6.2 problem
Posted on: 05.07.2013 by Hettie Espinueva
Hy, excuse my English. I'm not native. Since I updated to 2.6.2 version I can not browse tree. Meaning shift+browse is supposed to browse the tree, now is just jumping from top to bottom with every move and than nothing. I was believeing to map again the command in controller manager but I don't know how. Any advice with be appreciated.
Hettie Espinueva
Originally Posted by Stewe
Before getting in to mappings. Tried to re-dl the tsi?
No. I tried to re-import the mapping. I can not re-download because i made major changes to the original tsi file. I was believeing to remap the command , but i don't know which command is and when i press learn i don't know if it takes the correct midi note.
Hettie Espinueva
Hy, excuse my English. I'm not native. Since I updated to 2.6.2 version I can not browse tree. Meaning shift+browse is supposed to browse the tree, now is just jumping from top to bottom with every move and than nothing. I was believeing to map again the command in controller manager but I don't know how. Any advice with be appreciated.
Kellie Myrum
Add In > Browser > Tree > Select Up/Down
Hettie Espinueva
Originally Posted by Stewe
No. I tried to re-import the mapping. I can not re-download because i made major changes to the original tsi file. I was believeing to remap the command , but i don't know which command is and when i press learn i don't know if it takes the correct midi note.
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy