VCI-400 Stand Alone Mixer Upgrade/ pfl for headphones

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: VCI-400 Stand Alone Mixer Upgrade/ pfl for headphonesReply
VCI-400 Stand Alone Mixer Upgrade/ pfl for headphones
Posted on: 26.10.2012 by Pamala Hrabe
Fellow music lovers...

I have followed the instructions for updating the my vci-400 to operate as a standalone mixer but when I plug in my cd player in deck C or D I do not get any sound coming through the master or headphones. I only get sound if I flip the switch on the back of the unit to rout C and D directly to master. I have update the firmware as described using the following file vci400_v20.bin; however, I have also update my windows driver to ver. 1.52.0 and firmware using (vci400_d006.bin). I have tried the stand alone mixer connected and not connected to the computer.

Does it matter what order I update the firmware (i.e. vci400_d006.bin before vci400_v20.bin or vice versa)? I have tried going back and forth between firmware versions but it does not seem to make a difference. I am going to keep messing around with this after work but I believe I am missing something.

I have looked through the post and I can't seem to find anyone else who is having the same problem.

I am also having trouble with my headphone using traktor 2.12. Under the output routing options in traktor I only get
Pamala Hrabe
Fellow music lovers...

I have followed the instructions for updating the my vci-400 to operate as a standalone mixer but when I plug in my cd player in deck C or D I do not get any sound coming through the master or headphones. I only get sound if I flip the switch on the back of the unit to rout C and D directly to master. I have update the firmware as described using the following file vci400_v20.bin; however, I have also update my windows driver to ver. 1.52.0 and firmware using (vci400_d006.bin). I have tried the stand alone mixer connected and not connected to the computer.

Does it matter what order I update the firmware (i.e. vci400_d006.bin before vci400_v20.bin or vice versa)? I have tried going back and forth between firmware versions but it does not seem to make a difference. I am going to keep messing around with this after work but I believe I am missing something.

I have looked through the post and I can't seem to find anyone else who is having the same problem.

I am also having trouble with my headphone using traktor 2.12. Under the output routing options in traktor I only get
Pamala Hrabe
Fellow music lovers...

Pamala Hrabe
Fellow music lovers...

Pamala Hrabe
Fellow music lovers...

Pamala Hrabe
Fellow music lovers...

Pamala Hrabe
Fellow music lovers...

Pamala Hrabe
Fellow music lovers...

Pamala Hrabe
Fellow music lovers...

Pamala Hrabe
Fellow music lovers...

Pamala Hrabe
Fellow music lovers...

Pamala Hrabe
Fellow music lovers...

Pamala Hrabe
Fellow music lovers...

Pamala Hrabe
Fellow music lovers...

Pamala Hrabe
Fellow music lovers...

Pamala Hrabe
Fellow music lovers...

Gaston Milord
Originally Posted by clkwk
Got the stand alone mixer working......any thoughts on the headphones?
what exactly are your settings for standalone function, i can't seem to get timecode to read and get sound. when downloading the mappings which boxes you check an uncheck? whats your input output settings?
Pamala Hrabe
Fellow music lovers...

Gaston Milord
Originally Posted by clkwk
what exactly are your settings for standalone function, i can't seem to get timecode to read and get sound. when downloading the mappings which boxes you check an uncheck? whats your input output settings?
Pamala Hrabe
Figured it out:

See http://community .djranking s.com/showthr...t=48844&page=2 for the solution that worked for me.

Peace
Pamala Hrabe

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy