Songs that you beat juggle on your midi fighter.

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Songs that you beat juggle on your midi fighter.Reply
Songs that you beat juggle on your midi fighter.
Posted on: 06.01.2010 by Deedra Burley
Hey guys,

So I've been messing around with different songs that cut up well to beat juggle with the midi fighter. Does anyone else have any good songs set up?
Deedra Burley
Hey guys,

So I've been messing around with different songs that cut up well to beat juggle with the midi fighter. Does anyone else have any good songs set up?
Peter Hamon
i like using well known guitar riffs from rock songs i grew up with. a lot of fun to play around with and juggle up, and easy to make them sound unique.
Laurel Litchko
all i have at the moment is harder better faster stronger, but i also have a bunch of one shot samples- cymbals with some fx on them, claps, synth sounds. this thread could really help me out lol. oh, i also have a mstrkrft acapella chopped up--bounce. not sure of what song i can mash it up with, but im leaning towards something with deadmau5 or d.i.m.

block rockin beats?
Kayleen Positano
Crown of Thorns (:w: remix) by Suicide Commando and Endless Reverie (Bentley and Smitty Mix) by Azam Ali work pretty well for meee.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy