For those who've sprayed there MidiFighters...

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: For those who've sprayed there MidiFighters...Reply
For those who've sprayed there MidiFighters...
Posted on: 09.01.2010 by BOUVIER Pascal
For all of you have sprayed your midifighters!

I'm just going to pick my midi fighter up tomorrow. Went with black and green buttons. i've recently purchased some Hammerite - Hammered Black Spray.

http://www.totallyhome.co.uk/hammeri...l/item03011260

The problem I have is this paint is for metal, anyone got any ideas whether that'll sit okay on the midifighter? It is a primer and spray all in one. i'm just worried it wont stick.

Somebody on here had a bronze looking midifighter? Want to shed some light on the paint type you used?
BOUVIER Pascal
For all of you have sprayed your midifighters!

I'm just going to pick my midi fighter up tomorrow. Went with black and green buttons. i've recently purchased some Hammerite - Hammered Black Spray.

http://www.totallyhome.co.uk/hammeri...l/item03011260

The problem I have is this paint is for metal, anyone got any ideas whether that'll sit okay on the midifighter? It is a primer and spray all in one. i'm just worried it wont stick.

Somebody on here had a bronze looking midifighter? Want to shed some light on the paint type you used?
BOUVIER Pascal
Cheers for your help Doc.
Ordered a can of black hammered rustoleum.
I'll post the pics when it's done!
Anette Botek
that's what's up... whatever does the job...
Donnette Parish
Mine's black with green buttons too. It looks great... I used the cheapest can of flat black paint on the walmart shelves.
Anette Botek
oh I guess I didn't answer the question-- I used Rustoleum and some Duplicolor for the button rings-- peep the picture on the "woot!" post...
Anette Botek
It will probably work fine. Clean it well and hit it a couple times....The newer Duplicolor and Krylon paints work best though-- they're designed to bond with plastic...
Dorthy Delamar
possibly light layered coats or it will run, the last time i used the hammer spray paint on plastic it runs but if you have a good distance and layer it, it should be good to go.
you can always apply a spray paint sealer to it as a safe guard i dont believe you will have any problems...

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy