How long should delivery be

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: How long should delivery beReply
How long should delivery be
Posted on: 12.01.2010 by Marceline Renteria
to the UK? i believe i got the free delivery so i reckon that should be around 7-14 days.

Getting worried as it was despatched on the 31st of december and still no sign of it
robin loo
Originally Posted by Leon.R
cheers.. and sorry for hijacking the thread..
Earnest Spink
Originally Posted by weltraumpapst
i'm still hoping it won't go to customs, cause it's basically some plastic and a shirt
here you go...:
http://www.zoll.de/faq/postverkehr/p...dex.html#post8
robin loo
Sounds about right to me given the holidays and weekends. Should land at customs in the next few days
i'm still hoping it won't go to customs, cause it's basically some plastic and a shirt
Earnest Spink
same here.. didn't buy a midifighter, but some arcade buttons, knobs&faders and a t-shirt. shipped the 31st but still nothing :-(
Sounds about right to me given the holidays and weekends. Should land at customs in the next few days
Marceline Renteria
to the UK? i believe i got the free delivery so i reckon that should be around 7-14 days.

Getting worried as it was despatched on the 31st of december and still no sign of it
Edna Cuzzo
I got customsed into Canada! 20$... Sigh, oh well!
robin loo
cheers.. and sorry for hijacking the thread..
Earnest Spink
here you go...:
http://www.zoll.de/faq/postverkehr/p...dex.html#post8
robin loo
Earnest Spink
same here.. didn't buy a midifighter, but some arcade buttons, knobs&faders and a t-shirt. shipped the 31st but still nothing :-(
robin loo

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy