Using Korg nanokontrol knobs on midifighter?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Using Korg nanokontrol knobs on midifighter?Reply
Using Korg nanokontrol knobs on midifighter?
Posted on: 29.01.2010 by Gil Carns
Hey DJTT, I just got my midifighter and am in love with it everything i dreamed it would be...

Can anyone give me a run down on adding knobs to the midifighter...I saw on a post that you wire one pin of the knob to the input and the other to ground but the knobs on the nanokontrol have two pins on the left and right, but THREE in the front that run to the pcb which gives the nanokontrol knobs 5 pins....

Anyone know how to add????
Gil Carns
Hey DJTT, I just got my midifighter and am in love with it everything i dreamed it would be...

Can anyone give me a run down on adding knobs to the midifighter...I saw on a post that you wire one pin of the knob to the input and the other to ground but the knobs on the nanokontrol have two pins on the left and right, but THREE in the front that run to the pcb which gives the nanokontrol knobs 5 pins....

Anyone know how to add????
Adolf Hit
Are two of the pins large?

Those two pins are just there for structural integrity, the three pins with tracks running away are the ones you use.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy