Help!! Hercules Rmx & Midi-fighter setup!

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Help!! Hercules Rmx & Midi-fighter setup!Reply
Help!! Hercules Rmx & Midi-fighter setup!
Posted on: 14.02.2010 by Anjelica Hornsey
I am using TP 1.2.1 with the Hercules Rmx.... then I got my Midi-fighter and I can't get both to work at the same time. I am new at this and I need help setting up.

I did add the tsi by clicking "add" in the top of the controller manager and not the "import" at the bottom. I did read that my settings would be overwritten for the Hercules Rmx.

Just stuck at "adding" the MF to play alongside the Rmx.

If anyone could help, can you make it in non tech terms.... for this noobie... LOL
Anjelica Hornsey
Originally Posted by DeVuzData
I am using TP 1.2.1 with the Hercules Rmx.... then I got my Midi-fighter and I can't get both to work at the same time. I am new at this and I need help setting up.

I did add the tsi by clicking "add" in the top of the controller manager and not the "import" at the bottom. I did read that my settings would be overwritten for the Hercules Rmx.

If anyone could help, can you make it in non tech terms.... for this noobie... LOL
Figured it out . I kept the I/O for the Rmx, removed the tsi for it and put in the Midi-Fighter tsi... Then and lastly.... added the tsi for the Rmx. Works great now!

Thanks for the replies,
Peace
Anjelica Hornsey

Anjelica Hornsey
Originally Posted by DeVuzData

Figured it out . I kept the I/O for the Rmx, removed the tsi for it and put in the Midi-Fighter tsi... Then and lastly.... added the tsi for the Rmx. Works great now!

Thanks for the replies,
Peace
robin loo
add-->import-->MF- tsi
the 1.1 version needs traktor version 1.2.4, so update or go with the 1.0
Kayleen Positano
Does your copmputer recognize both devices? They might be labled as generic audio device, depending on your OS.

If the computer recognizes both, but the input is getting jarbled (yes, that is a technical term), then they may be operating on the same midi channel, which you can change.

Maybe give us a screen shot of where you're having problems?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy