Midi Fighter + Torq

Midi Fighter + Torq
Posted on: 19.01.2010 by Riley Vandivort
So I looked around and I believe (hope) i'm not reposting this, but any time frame on mapping for Torq? Had a trigger finger and loved having 16 buttons to play around with but eh, it just wasn't as fun or robust as I had hoped. Just got my midi fighter in and hoping the mappings for torq will be out soon!

P.S. - Love this project! Taking controllerism and personal modification to a new level!
Brittanie Godard
Originally Posted by xerxes333
There's actually a really nice mapping for xponent + traktor out there.
I got the demo traktor pro to give it a shot, and it's quite usable and nice.
Plus then I can use the midifighter .tsi too!
would you mind giving the url?

Thanks in advance
Riley Vandivort
So I looked around and I believe (hope) i'm not reposting this, but any time frame on mapping for Torq? Had a trigger finger and loved having 16 buttons to play around with but eh, it just wasn't as fun or robust as I had hoped. Just got my midi fighter in and hoping the mappings for torq will be out soon!

P.S. - Love this project! Taking controllerism and personal modification to a new level!
Brittanie Godard
That's ok I'll look for it. I appreciate the response!
Edna Cuzzo
It's called:

xponent mapper 1.56.tsi

But I can't for the life of me recall where I found it.
Prudence Vlasyuk
A firmware with hard coded shift keys would be awesome! I've been using my MIDI fighter with ableton and have been itching for shift modifiers but would rather not have to go the Bome's route.
Brittanie Godard
Originally Posted by xerxes333
would you mind giving the url?

Thanks in advance
Edna Cuzzo
Riley Vandivort
Well an official DJTT mapping or not, hopefully one comes out soon or it looks like I might be switching over to Tracktor. Not a bad idea... but still I got love for my M-Audio gear.
Adolf Hit
Yeah I would not hold your breath for an official DJTT mapping for Torq, however Im sure the community will provide that.

We are working on a firmware version which has hard coded shift keys in it which makes mapping outside of traktor more versatile
Edna Cuzzo
I'm not really sure if the DJTT guys are working on one yet (or at all), but I've got a copy of Torq and am planning on making one.
The issue that I foresee is that I can not seem to find any modifier button functionality in Torq, meaning it's just straight 1:1 mappings, which is a little disappointing...
Am I missing something in Torq guys?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy